About Jim Boyd
“As a small business owner, Jim understands how to craft a budget, meet a payroll, and make sure the books add up at the end of the year. He will be an invaluable resource for the GOP as Assistant Treasurer.” – Jason Shepherd
- Owner of Small Business in Cobb for 10 yrs.
- 25 years Sales and Marketing in the Telecommunication Industry.
- Lived and paid taxes in Cobb County for 30 years.
- Supported and campaigned for Republican nominees my entire life.
- BS Degree in Manufacturing Technology from University of Memphis.
- Member of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church.
- Retired and looking forward to working with local Cobb GOP.